The resources listed below represent just a few of those available to Texas landowners and others interested in land trusts and conservation issues. For more information, browse our links page or contact us.
Conservation Easements can be used to conserve a property in its natural state, while allowing land owners to retain many rights, including ownership of the property.
- Wildlife Management Valuations
- Texas Land Trust Council directory of land and water trusts
- Preserving Family Lands – Essential tax and planning strategies for the landowner
- Texas Invasives – An excellent resource for landowners, land managers and citizens searching for information about the control of noxious weeds.
- Texas the State of Water – A documentary and other resources on Texas water issues