Hill Country Conservancy is currently offering mainly virtual events and a few in-person volunteer opportunities. Check out all of our upcoming event opportunities here!
- This event has passed.
Walk and Talk on the Violet Crown Trail
May 8, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Hill Country Conservancy invites you to join us for our first in-person hike along the Violet Crown Trail since the pandemic began! Join us for an exclusive tour of the trail as we reveal behind-the-scenes stories and share insights that you won’t find elsewhere. This is your opportunity to learn and to ask questions about anything regarding the trail, Hill Country Conservancy, or the Hill Country in general.
We look forward to seeing you in person!
We are keeping this group small for safety reasons so reserve your spot today!
- Facemasks required
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others whenever possible
- Bring and use hand sanitizer.
- If you are sick, please stay home.
This event is free to attend but you must register.
Please RSVP using the “register” button. You will receive a confirmation email upon submission and an informational email the week of the hike.
In case of inclement weather, we will either cancel or confirm the event via email.
– Please wear closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
– BYOWB (Bring Your Own Water Bottle)
– This is a family-friendly event.
– Dogs are welcome on the trail but must remain on a leash.
– Anticipated time on the trail is 1-1.5 hours.
For more information, please contact email@example.com