Emerging Professionals In Conservation
Emerging Professionals In Conservation (EPIC) is a group of outdoor recreation enthusiasts, ages 21-40s, who connect through outdoor adventures, educational events, volunteerism, and philanthropy. EPIC membership dues directly support the work of Hill Country Conservancy, including the Violet Crown Trail, to ensure that future generations of Texans are able to enjoy the same beautiful landscapes and outdoor recreation opportunities that we do!
$10/Month or $100/Year
- Invitation to reserve a FREE spot at all EPIC Member experience activities, such as camping, spelunking, kayaking, and more!*
- Invitation to all EPIC social and volunteer events, such as happy hours, outreach events, and trail cleanups
*Equipment rental or supply fees may apply at certain events, but members always receive a discount!
$15/Month or $150/Year
- All benefits of Member level, PLUS:
- Bring a friend for FREE to the EPIC campout
- Invitation to biannual EPIC planning meetings with members of the Leadership Council
$25+/Month or $250+/Year
- All benefits of Leader level, PLUS:
- Early registration for select EPIC events
- Periodic email updates from HCC about the impact of your support
- Invitations to HCC member events
2023 EPIC Leadership Council
The EPIC program is managed primarily by a volunteer leadership board: The EPIC Leadership Council. The council is made up of highly invested EPIC members vital to supporting Hill Country Conservancy’s mission. Each year, the Leadership Council develops the EPIC activities schedule, selects topics for educational happy hours, manages membership recruitment and retention, and works with Hill Country Conservancy staff to select the projects in which to invest net revenue from the EPIC program.
I support HCC so outdoor recreation and relaxation can continue for generations to come. Some of my favorite outdoor activities are camping and being on the water!
As a climber, hiker, camper, and overall enjoyer of nature, it's very important to me to help protect our outdoor spaces. I can't think of a better way to do that than by supporting HCC and EPIC!
I'm a native Austinite and got my bachelors in wildlife, so it's especially important to me that we continue to learn about the natural world around us and work to preserve it for generations to come. (Plus, the EPIC events are always great!)
I support HCC and its mission to preserve and protect a little slice of the hill country for future generations, and to education others about sustainable development. I enjoy long walks in the woods.