Participating on the HCC Marathon team is a great way for you to bring funds and awareness to the conservation mission.
Update – Hike the Half: HCC has a second marathon team this year for those interested in hiking the half! Members on this team don’t have to be long distance runners to support Hill Country Conservancy, get in shape, and get great HCC gear. Members will receive all the same benefits as the half and full marathon runners. If you are interested in joining the team, we advise you sign up soon, because the Austin Marathon registration is filling up fast!
2010 Austin Marathon
Run for the Hill Country by joining
The HCC Marathon Team
Act fast because training starts September 3rd
- HCC Running Gear and apparel
- Goal Oriented Fundraising Incentives
- Discounted Training Sessions with Rogue Running
- Race Day Goodie Bag
- Invitation to Post-Race Celebration
What is Expected of HCC Marathon Team Members?
- HCC Marathon Team Members will raise money for land and water conservation efforts through ACTIVE.COM online fundraising. (Look for this information in the coming weeks.)
- Team Members will be required to pay their own Race Entry (Early Registration for the Marathon Ends Soon! Sign up before Oct. 1 to get the best price on the Austin Marathon and Half Marathon!)
- Team Members will pay a $50 team membership fee to Hill Country Conservancy
HCC will provide additional materials, running gear and great incentives at each of the following fundraising levels… $100, $250, $500, $750, $1000, $1500, $2500. (Earn gifts every time you reach the next incentive level!)
To get more information, email or call Margo at (512) 328-2481 x 6.